Business Owners, We're Here to Help You with COVID-19 Recovery. Let us help you determine which solution is best for your business needs!
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan - Iowa Small Businesses Affected by Coronovirus (COVID 19) Can Apply
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans are working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
We know each situation is unique to your business plan and financial goals. Call our Business Bankers and let us work with you to find a solution for your business needs.
Iowa Business Recovery Assistance Program
On Monday, March 23, Governor Reynolds announced a new Iowa Small Business Relief Program that will provide financial assistance to small businesses and tax deferrals to any Iowa businesses that have been economically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Find a complete list of State of Iowa Business Recovery Assistance programs here.
Please be patient and try again later if you are unable to access the application. The program is not first-come, first-serve. Each application received will be reviewed.
- Toolkit for Reopening Your Business During COVID-19
- State of Iowa Re-Opening Guidance for Businesses - by industry
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Bremer County Resources
- Cedar Valley Resources
- Clarion Chamber of Commerce
- Eagle Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Iowa Workforce Development
- Small Business Administration
- Unemployment Insurance Tax Extension to Assist Small Businesses
- Facebook announces $100 million programs for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- SHRM's (Society for Human Resource Management) Coronavirus and COVID-19 Toolkit informs your employees about best practices to help stop the spread of illnesses. The toolkit is a comprehensive resource that’s regularly updated with the latest information on HR best practices, requirements and regulations for sick employees, remote work, and wage and hour questions.
Assistance for Employees:
- How to Apply for Unemployment
- Resources for supporting Mental Health - Mental health is more important as more employees are working remotely or are without work.