Welcome to Digital Banking!
At First Bank, we offer you the latest and best in the industry suite of Digital Banking Services!
Digital Banking is our free online and mobile banking service. You can bank in the comfort of your home or office, all you need is a connection to the Internet to access these account features:
- Check account balances
- Make loan payments
- Review your statements
- Print account activity
- Reconcile your accounts
- Transfer between accounts
Digital Banking also allows you to make bill payments. Paying bills has never been so easy!
- Make one-time payments
- Person-to-Person payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Schedule future payments
First Bank's Digital Banking features will include:
- Security features including Two-Factor Authentication, Touch ID and Pin Authentication
- View Account and Loan Balances
- Review Account Activity
- Remote Deposit Anywhere
- Credit Score Monitoring
- Financial Insights (Personal Financial Management)
- Branch and ATM Locations
- Plus more will be added in 2024!
More Features of Digital Banking:
More Security with Touch ID or PIN authentication
Once you create your 2FA, you have optional layers of security to add to your device. Easily and securely log in using you fingerprint, a personal identification number or face recognition.
Personalize Your Dashboard
Arrange the app’s features in a way that makes the most sense to you—customize the app dashboard on a per-device basis and move things around however you like.
When you need to contact us, we are just a click away when you are using Digital Banking. Send a message, link a picture or statement, attached a transaction. Our team will be there to help with the questions you have.
Enroll through your Digital account using the Quick Access Button for e-Statements. Once enrolled you will find Additional Account Security, Faster Delivery, Convenience, Reduce Paper, plus e-statements are FREE!
Debit Card Management
Protect your Debit Card and account transactions with Shazam Brella®.
- Pause your card with the transaction control On/Off feature
- Access balance information and receive fraud alerts anytime, anywhere
- Make person-to-person (P2P) money transfers
- Set alerts and block unauthorized activity at the transaction level