First Bank is proud to partner with area agri-businesses and farm operations. We look forward to assisting you in making sound financial decisions to be competitive in today’s fast changing agricultural world! Let us find a customized solution for your needs.
Operating Lines of Credit
- Pre-approved lines for future use.
- Interest only on funds used.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms.
- Fund for production, operating expenses, and feeder livestock purchases.
Personal Property Loans
Pre-approved loans are available for new and used machinery, breeding livestock, and minor real estate improvements.
Real Estate Financing
First Bank offers a complete line of real estate options: purchasing, refinancing real estate, and construction of new facilities. Short term and long term fixed rate options are available. See your commercial banker for more details.
Agriculture/Government Guaranteed Programs
First Bank is an active participant in several government guaranteed loan programs including:
- FSA Guarantees: Provides financing for operating, intermediate, and long term needs with interest reduction options available.
- SBA Guarantees: Provides financing options for intermediate and long term needs.
First Bank is an active participant in the Beginning Farmer loan program. If eligible, a farmer is able to obtain financing for real estate and other depreciable asset purchases at interest rates which may be one to two percentages below market rates. The Beginning Farmer Loan program can be used in conjunction with several direct loan programs through Farm Service Agency/USDA, which carries very attractive interest rates and loan terms.
To learn more about the USDA Government programs, contact one of our commercial bankers for details or visit the Farm Service Agency for additional information.